Easy with kids
We make it easy for parents and children to discover the world together, delivering the products at affordable prices, combining excellent functionality and the best quality.
Get 5% discount on your first shopping! Subscribe to the Newsletter Thank you! We have sent you an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription to the Kinderkraft newsletter. Click on the link sent in the message and enjoy the best offers prepared especially for you and your child.
Get 5% discount on your first shopping!
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Thank you! We have sent you an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription to the Kinderkraft newsletter.
Click on the link sent in the message and enjoy the best offers prepared especially for you and your child.
- 10 Fun Indoor Activities for children under 3 years of age
Do you lack ideas for creative play? Or maybe your little one still wants to play something new, and despite being very imaginative, you begin to run out of your creativity reserves for coming up with interesting activities?
- How to dress your child for autumn and winter walks?
In this article, we'll provide tips on dressing your child for autumn and winter strolls, avoiding overheating or chilling. We'll also share a few tricks to ensure you're always prepared for any situation.
- What Christmas gift for a child?
- What should you focus on when choosing a car seat?
- What is the HIP Dysplasia Institute certificate
Parenthood is an adventure. Everyone who becomes a parent learns just how true this is. You discover how many things in your life are happening for the first time: the first walk, first nights with your baby, first smile, first playtime and first progress – words, gestures, and new emotions. In each of these situations, you're accompanied by children's products and accessories: pushchairs, cots, bouncers, play mat, bikes and many other helpers in your everyday activities.
You're looking for the best solutions, and we make sure that the ones you choose when trusting us are safe, functional and tailored to your needs. And that Kinderkraft products last you for many years and ensure convenient use. It's about both children and their parents!
Which products do we offer?
- Pushchairs – multi-functional 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 models, which are ideal as your baby's first pushchair (pram bodies) and accompany your little one as they grow (strollers). Our pushchairs are easy to steer and are suitable for uneven terrain to make every walk comfortable. They include lightweight models that are perfect for city trips, as well as off-road pushchairs for families who prefer more-difficult trails.
- Car seats – these are subjected to stringent testing and equipped with safe and sturdy installation systems. Their quality and safety are confirmed by international certificates. We offer car seats for children of various height and weight, enabling you to best tailor the product to your youngster's needs.
- Bikes – balance bikes and tricycles, wooden and metal, ideal as the first bike for your child or little vehicle for independent older children. Our bikes prepare your little cyclist to change over to a classic two-wheeler!
- Cots – classic, travel and co-sleeper cots: our cots ensure restful and safe sleep for your baby.
- High chairs – assistance in first independent meals. High chair models include foldable chairs and ones that grow with your baby, converting into a chair for studying or playing.
- Mats – educational and foam. They'll help you create a private playground for your little one, providing them with a developmental activity and a private space for everyday activities.
- Rockers and bouncers – always ready to take the burden from you and keep your youngster busy with gentle rocking, music and toys included in the set. Available in classic and electronic versions.
- Baby carriers – designed in such a way as to look after your little one's delicate hip joints, ergonomic carriers allow you to build closeness with your bundle of joy. Your hands will be free and you'll have freedom of movement, while still looking after your baby.
We're aware of the situations in which you may need support, and we know how to help you in your everyday challenges. We're with you when you're looking for the perfect bike for your little one, overcoming high kerbs, carrying a pushchair up four flights of stairs and wanting as much room as possible in your home. We're everywhere where things can be made easier!