WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
The administrator of your data is "4Kraft" limited liability company with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Tatrzańska 1/5 (60-413 Poznań), entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe - Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000378767, NIP: 7811861679, REGON: 301679527 (hereinafter referred to as " We"). At the same time, we are the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data.
You can contact us by correspondence at the following address: 4Kraft, ul. Tatrzańska 1/5, 60-413 Poznań or by e-mail: [email protected].
Personal Data Protection Inspector:
To ensure that your data will always be processed in a transparent and lawful manner, we have appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector - Ms Monika Janaszczyk. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] .
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
As part of the Website, we may ask you to provide us with data, including personal data. This is related, inter alia, to the implementation of your order placed in the Store, enabling the use of the contact form available on the Website, the implementation of your complaint or application to the programs we offer, and for the purpose of conducting our marketing activities.
The data we collect include, where applicable, in particular:
- contact details, including name and surname, e-mail address / telephone number,
- Bank account number,
- NIP (tax identification number),
- login and account information, including username, password, ID,
- data regarding your activity on the Website, including click analysis,
- device ID,
- browser type, domain and language of communication, operating system and settings assigned to it,
- time zone,
- visited websites,
- personal and marketing preferences,
- cookies and pixel tags,
- IP addresses,
- the name of the internet provider.
Other data may also be collected via the Website, including personal data in connection with the provision of forms on the Website (e.g. a form for joining the 10-year warranty program, account registration form) . Each time, we provide a dedicated separate information on the processing of personal data in the link under the form. We recommend that you read their content when using the forms.
In addition, we collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data. For example, we may aggregate usage data on our Site to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Site feature. However, if we combine aggregated data with your personal data, this may directly or indirectly identify you.
We do not collect special categories of personal data (including data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions , religious or philosophical beliefs , trade union membership , genetic data, biometric data , data concerning health , sexuality or sexual orientation ). We also do not collect any information regarding criminal convictions and offenses.
Our Site is not intended for use by children, although the products are intended for children, we do not knowingly collect information about children.
2.1 SERVER LOGS
Using the Website is associated with each time sending a query to our server. Individual queries are saved in the server logs and stored there. The data contained in the logs consists of: your IP address, the time of the inquiry, the time of sending the answer, information about the browser and the user's operating system. These data are not associated with specific people using our Website, nor are they used to identify users in any way, they are only used for server administration purposes.
Our website collects data contained in cookies. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on your end device, containing certain information related to your use of the Website.
Cookies are used, inter alia, to provide the opportunity to visit our Website, in order to display it correctly and to use all its functions, and to protect our Website against abuse and spam.
By agreeing to marketing cookies, you consent to the sharing of your data with advertising and business partners who may combine it with other information that you have provided to them or that they have collected as a result of your use of their services and the automated processing of your data to personalize the content. and advertisements on and off our Site.
In connection with the use of statistical and marketing tools on the Website from such providers as, among others , Cux.io , Google and Facebook, consent to statistical and / or marketing cookies is tantamount to consent to the transfer of data to the United States, which are not subject to the decision of the European Commission stating an adequate level of protection in line with European data protection legislation.
2.2.1 TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the period of storage on the end device, the cookies we use can be divided into:
session cookie: stored on the user's device and remaining there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device memory.
permanent cookies: they are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
We use the following types of cookies:
Necessary cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as page navigation. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the look or feel of the website, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Statistical cookies help the website owner to understand how different users use the website.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The aim is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to individual users and therefore more valuable to publishers and advertisers.
2.2.2 MANAGING COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
In many cases, web browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the user's device by default, giving you the option to manage and / or delete cookies according to your preferences.
You can find a link to the tool used on the Website that allows you to manage your preferences regarding the installation of cookies HERE .
In order to delete cookies stored on your computer, follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your browser on the help page for managing cookies in their products.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
As part of the Website, we process your data (depending on the service / circumstances / contract) for the following purposes:
- performance of obligations under the contract, if one has been concluded with you [art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR],
- enabling you to set up and manage your account and enable you to monitor your orders and their history - in connection with the implementation of the contract concluded with you [art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR],
- making and implementing payments - in connection with the implementation of the contract concluded with you [art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR],
- enable payments to be made in accordance with your preferences regarding the payment methods offered on our Website - based on your consent expressed by selecting a specific payment option [art. 6 sec. 1 (a) GDPR],
- sending notifications about product availability - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 (a) GDPR],
- conducting activities related to the marketing of our products and services - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 (a)], taking into account the consents expressed to the use of individual types of cookies,
- sending commercial information within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services, provided you have agreed to receive them - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 (a) GDPR],
- analyzing your activity (including profiling) on the Website in order to adapt (including automated) services and content to your individual preferences, including targeted advertising - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 (a) GDPR], notaking into account the consents expressed for the use of individual types of cookies,
- measuring the effectiveness of advertisements and conversion within relevant advertising networks - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 (a)], taking into account the consents expressed to the use of individual types of cookies,
- collecting information about your shopping experience on our Website - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR], taking into account the consents expressed to the use of individual types of cookies,
- analyzing traffic on the Website in order to conduct analyzes of the effectiveness of marketing activities in the affiliate network and proper settlement with the publishers of our advertisements - based on your legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR], taking into account the consents expressed for the use of individual types of cookies,
- compiling general statistics on the use of the Website by users, including the collection of general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made) - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR], taking into account the consents expressed for the use of individual types of cookies,
- enabling the users of the consent management page to install cookies and, where applicable, the related processing of personal data - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- receiving and displaying your comments regarding purchases of products that you leave on our Website - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR], and in the case of adding photos containing your or your child's image - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 (a) GDPR],
- researching your satisfaction with shopping in our Store by sending a request to participate in a survey regarding our Online Store and / or purchased products and displaying your reviews about our products that you leave on the Trustpilot platform - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- protection against click fraud and the display of our advertisements on advertising platforms - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- enabling you to participate in a loyalty program, if any - in connection with the performance of the contract [Art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR],
- enabling you to participate in the competition, if it will be organized - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- considering and handling complaints submitted by you regarding our goods and services and the implementation of warranty services - as appropriate, on the basis of an agreement concluded with you [art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR] or on the basis of our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- handling inquiries and notifications that you address to us - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- contacting you, in particular for the purpose related to the provision of services - if appropriate, in connection with the necessity to perform the contract concluded with you [art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR] or on the basis of our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, including requests to close the account (if you have previously set up one) [art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR],
- performing technical activities and solving technical problems related to the administration of the Website - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- storing data to ensure accountability (including demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law) - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- establishing, protecting and pursuing possible claims - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- data storage for archival purposes - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR],
- ensuring the security and integrity of the services we provide electronically, including counteracting fraud and abuse, combating SPAM and ensuring the safety of traffic on the Website - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6 sec. 1 (f) GDPR].
If so far you have been interested in receiving our marketing communications sent by electronic means (such as e-mails), you will continue to receive them, unless you unsubscribe from the Newsletter. Please note that you can unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included with each marketing communication. We respect your decisions, so you can always change your mind if you do not want to receive any marketing information from us in the future.
Profiling based on personal data for the purpose of automated presentation of content tailored to your preferences is carried out only on the basis of your express consent.
TOOLS WE USE
In order to optimally use the information contained, inter alia, in cookies, we use analytical tools and tools that enable us to manage advertising and marketing of our products, including by displaying targeted advertising based on the recognition of the user's device.
These tools also allow us to process the collected information in such a way that supports our research and development work and supports our marketing activities.
According to the consents you have given us, your personal data (collected, among others, by means of cookies) may be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), and based on the collected information (e.g. data on your preferences), we can customize the content presented on our Website and beyond it, including advertising content.
Within the limits of the consents you have given us, with the help of the tools used, we may also share information about the use of our Website with our social, advertising and analytical partners, who may combine it with other information that you have provided to them or that have been collected by you as a result of your use of their website. services.
4.1 GOOGLE reCAPTCHA
4.2 COOKIE MANAGEMENT PLATFORM - COOKIEBOT
In order to legally enable the users of our Website to consent to the installation of relevant cookies and, where applicable, the related processing and sharing of personal data, we use the Cookiebot CMP platform.
The user's consent is recorded and documented by registering the anonymous IP number of the user, the client of the browser user, the website URL, the date and time of consent and a unique, encrypted key that is stored in the data center at the Usercentrics A/S cloud provider , Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland. After 12 months, the consent is automatically removed from the log.
The legal basis for the data processing in question is our legitimate interest in the implementation of the principle of accountability resulting from the provisions of the GDPR.
4.3 GOOGLE ANALYTICS, GOOGLE TAG MANAGER, GOOGLE OPTIMISE, GOOGLE DATA STUDIO, GOOGLE ADS, YOUTUBE
Using Google Ads marketing tools and Google Analytics analytical tools in conjunction with additional Google services, such as Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio and Enhanced Conversions (extended conversion function) , we process data related to your activity on our Website, including online identifiers, in order to provide you with personalized advertising based on profiling or to monitor your choices using statistical and marketing cookies. We only undertake our activities with the use of these tools within the limits of your consents to the use of individual types of cookies, including consents regarding automated decision-making and the transfer of data to advertising partners . You can check / change your consent settings at any time HERE . The link to the tool enabling the management of consents for the installation of cookies is also always available in the footer of our Website. To delete cookies already stored on your computer, follow the instructions provided by your browser manufacturer on the help page for managing cookies in their products.
4.3.1 GOOGLE ANALYTICS allows us to generate detailed statistics on how users use our Site. As part of this tool, data is collected in the form of online identifiers, including cookie identifiers, IP address, device identifiers and user identifiers. Thanks to the tools provided by Google, your IP address is anonymized.
In accordance with the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google declares that it will not associate the IP address of the data subject with other data held by Google.
To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, you can also download and install the opt -out browser add-on for Google Analytics. Add-on : browser add-on to block Google Analytics .
4.3.2 GOOGLE ADS: is an advertising system from Google that allows, where applicable, the display of advertisements on the Google advertising network and on YouTube.
In connection with the use of Google Ads tools, other companies, where appropriate and taking into account users 'consent, may place cookies on users' browsers and read them, or use web beacons to collect information as a result of displaying advertisements on websites.
Google uses information provided on websites (including, where applicable, our Sites) and applications to provide and improve services, manage them, develop new services, measure the effectiveness of advertisements, protect against fraud and abuse, and personalize the content and advertisements displayed on Google and websites and applications of Google partners. Detailed information on the use of data by Google can be found in the following link: How Google uses data from websites and applications that use our services .
Anyone with a Google Account can turn off personalization of online ads in Ads Settings Google.
Users who are logged in to Google can also export all records from the Google site under "My Activity" (including ads) using Google 's Download Your Data feature .
4.3.3 On the Website, depending on the consents and settings you have expressed, where applicable, we use the extended conversion function - a function that increases the accuracy of measuring the number of events on the user's side (e.g. purchase of products, subscription to the Newsletter, adding products to the basket, registration accounts). The data is shared with Google to perform advertising effectiveness measurement services on our behalf. This feature complements existing conversion tags by sending encrypted data about conversions from our Site to Google in a way that protects your privacy. Before sending our Users' data to Google, this function uses a secure one-way encryption algorithm called SHA256. The encrypted data is then matched with the Google accounts of the logged in users in order to attribute campaign conversions to advertising events, e.g. clicks or impressions. Google's security standards are stringent. Google Ads only collects data on pages that contain relevant tags . Enhanced Conversion maintains the confidentiality and security of your information by adhering to the highest industry standards - data is encrypted before being sent to Google.
4.3.4 Google Data Studio as a tool for converting data in order to generate relevant reports - supports our analyzes.
4.3.5 Google Tag Manager - Google Tag Manager - is a tool that allows us to manage scripts by easily adding code snippets to our Website. With its help, we can track the activities performed by users on the Website, such as the implementation of various events. Thanks to it, we can easily configure the analytics of our Website. As part of the fair manager, user data is processed in the form of internet identifiers, including cookie identifiers and the IP address.
4.3.6 Google Optimize allows you to test different versions of our Website to check their effectiveness in terms of the goals we set. This feature monitors the results of the experiment and indicates the best version. The data processed on our behalf by Google as part of the service in question are internet identifiers (including cookie identifiers), IP address, device identifiers and user identifiers.
In connection with our use of tools provided by Google, your personal data may be transferred to the United States. The USA is not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission under European data protection legislation. The transfer of data to the USA involves the risk of possible access to the entrusted data in connection with programs enabling American public authorities to access personal data transferred from the European Union to the United States for national security purposes, resulting in restrictions on the protection of personal data that are not limited to a way that meets the requirements substantially equivalent to the requirements of EU law. These laws do not grant data subjects rights that may be enforceable against US authorities in the courts. The legal basis for the transfer of personal data to the USA is in this case the consent given by you when entering our Website. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link.
When transmitting personal data obtained in connection with online advertising and measurements outside Europe - Google uses Standard Contractual Clauses (SKU). The principles of data processing in Google advertising services regarding services for which Google is the processor , include both the relevant SKUs prepared by the European Commission (legitimizing data transfer in accordance with the GDPR) and the British SKU (legitimizing the transfer of data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR adopted in the law). Great Britain), as required by the respective data transfer processes. Similarly, the terms of cooperation between administrators in data protection regarding services, in for which Google is the controller , they include both the relevant European Commission SKUs and UK SKUs, as appropriate for the needs of the respective submission processes.
4.4 CUX ANALYTICS
We undertake our activities with the use of these tools only within the limits of your consent to the use of statistical cookies. You can check / change your consent settings at any time HERE. The link to the tool enabling the management of consents for the installation of cookies is also always available in the footer of our Website. To delete cookies already stored on your computer, follow the instructions provided by your browser manufacturer on the help page for managing cookies in their products.
If data is transferred outside the EEA as part of the services provided by Cux.io , Cux.io ensures that the transfer of such data will take place within the legal instruments accepted by the GDPR, such as the use of standard data protection clauses or other appropriate safeguards. As in the case of tools provided by Google or Facebook (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited), your personal data may be transferred to the United States. The USA is not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission under European data protection legislation. The legal basis for the transfer of personal data to the USA is in this case the consent given by you when entering our Website. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link.
For more information, see the "About Cux.io " section onCux.io support website.
4.5 AUTOMATION OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION, PERSONALIZED TRADE INFORMATION
In the case of expressing appropriate consents regarding the profiling of personal data in connection with your activity in the Store and on social profiles using the e-mail address provided when creating an account, as well as based on your purchase history in the Store, by using them to evaluate certain information, in in particular to analyze or forecast and adjust our marketing activities to your personal preferences and, at the same time, consent to automated decision making based on data profiling, we will send you personalized commercial and marketing information. The tools we use are designed to keep you informed about our new products and promotions, as well as to increase the involvement of Store Users by collecting information about viewed products, Website views, products added to the basket and purchased products. For this purpose, we process data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, information about the products that the User has viewed, added to the basket and purchased, as well as information about the selected language version.
These data will be used in personalized communication with the User only in the case of subscribing to the Newsletter, expressing appropriate consents and appropriate confirmation of the subscription.
You may opt out of receiving personalized marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included with each marketing communication.
4.6 YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON OUR SITE
4.7 FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER AND FACEBOOK PIXEL
As part of these tools, data may be processed, in particular:
- information contained in HTTP headers that contain information about the browser or application used (e.g. user agent, country / language of the location),
- information on standard / optional events, e.g. "page display" or "application installation", further object properties and buttons pressed by website visitors, depending on the configuration of the business tool,
- Internet identifiers, including IP addresses and, if provided, Facebook-related identifiers or device identifiers (e.g. advertising identifiers on mobile operating systems) and information on opting out / limiting ad monitoring.
Facebook Ireland is a co-controller of the data as part of the joint processing of event data for targeting user ads, event data for the delivery of commercial and transactional messages and event data to improve advertising display, personalize functions and content, and to improve and secure Facebook products (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited). Detailed information required by Art. 13 section 1 lit. (a) and (b) GDPR and more information on how Facebook (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited) processes personal data, the legal basis and how to exercise the rights of data subjects against Facebook (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited) can be found in the "Principles regarding data "available at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy ; The joint administration arrangements are available at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum .
In connection with the use of tools provided by Facebook (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited), your personal data may be transferred to third countries. The USA is not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission under European data protection legislation. The transfer of data to the USA involves the risk of possible access to the entrusted data in connection with programs enabling American public authorities to access personal data transferred from the European Union to the United States for national security purposes, resulting in restrictions on the protection of personal data that are not limited to a way that meets the requirements substantially equivalent to the requirements of EU law. These laws do not grant data subjects rights that would be enforceable against US authorities in the courts. The legal basis for the transfer of personal data to the USA is in this case the consent given by you when entering our Website. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link.
You can disable the collection and use of information to support ad targeting. The mechanism enabling users to make a choice can be found in the following links:
4.8 TARGETED ADVERTISING WITH CRITEO
Criteo helps us promote our products by allowing us to tailor our campaigns and / or offers to the audience we want to reach, which in turn means that you may receive advertisements that may be of interest to you on websites, mobile apps and other platforms of Criteo's partners.
Data collected by Criteo using cookies and non-cookie technologies are used to display targeted advertising based on the recognition of the user's device.
Cooperation with Criteo is based on the co-administration of personal data collected on our Website and processed for the above-mentioned purpose.
We are responsible for informing users of our Website and for collecting consents to use the tools in question (including consent to install cookies) and the related processing of their personal data in order to personalize our advertisements.
Criteo is directly responsible for all other aspects related to their technologies and services (including security, data storage, exercising user rights). Detailed information on the processing of personal data on the Criteo side can be found here: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/ .
In connection with the cooperation with Criteo, depending on the obtaining of relevant user consents, we may transfer Criteo using cookies and technologies other than cookies, data collected on our Website. These data include in particular:
- a list of pages and products viewed, clicked on, placed in a basket or purchased on our Site;
- the URL of the pages viewed by users (" referrer ");
- aggregated technical information about the user's browser and device ("User Agent");
- time stamp (date, time);
- Criteo Cookie (or mobile ad ID in a mobile app environment where cookies are not supported);
- IP address.
The personal data provided to Criteo will be stored for a maximum of 13 months from the date of collection. The same duration applies to cookies placed by Criteo in internet browsers for advertising purposes.
We undertake our activities in the field of cooperation with Criteo only within the limits of your consents to the use of individual types of cookies, including consents regarding automated decision-making and the transfer of data to our partners. You can check / change your consent settings at any time HERE . The cookie consent management tool can also be found in the footer of our Site under the heading "Cookie Settings".
4.9 TRADE TRACKER AFFILIATE PROGRAM
We participate in the TradeTracker affiliate marketing program, thanks to which we are able to expand our marketing efforts with new publishers who can display ads for our products.
Thanks to participation in the program, we are able to obtain information which advertisements displayed by publishers generated sales, potential sales or other activities important for us from a business point of view. For this purpose, traffic data on our Website, including data contained in cookies, are used. These data concern natural persons, but do not allow for their identification down to the level of their first and last name. These are pseudonymized data and refer to a single redirection of a person from one side to another, and then they are used to confirm the execution of the transaction.
Therefore, if you click on an advertisement for our products on one website and then complete the transaction in our Store to which you were referred, your data will be processed in the Trade Tracker system so that the advertiser can receive remuneration for displaying our advertisement.
The TradeTracker program also maintains a reference database for each device, so we can understand if an ad viewed on one device, such as your phone, resulted in the purchase being made on another device, such as a laptop. This database does not allow the identification of persons.
TradeTracker does not create profiles showing a person's internet use over a specific period of time. TradeTracker also does not target advertisements for products or services using behavioral profiles (frequently viewed products, interests). TradeTracker's role is solely to measure the effectiveness of specific online advertisements.
As part of the affiliate program, we and TradeTracker are considered joint controllers of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR. The content of the main arrangements in connection with the co-administration of personal data is available here.
4.10 SUPPORT FOR OUR ANALYSIS AND REPORTING - SUPERMETRICS
We use a solution that helps us process data for reporting, analysis and active data management. These analyzes and reporting are related to the processing of such data as:
- internet identifiers such as cookie identifiers, internet protocol addresses and device identifiers;
- location data;
- customer identifiers;
- contact information such as names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and addresses;
- event data and CRM data, such as data about data subjects and the actions they take on or in connection with specific websites, applications, services or applications;
- financial and transaction details.
In connection with the use of Supermetrics solutions - your data, stored only in an encrypted cache, may be transferred to third countries. In the event of any data transfer outside the EEA, Supermetrics ensures that the transfer takes place only to (a) a country recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection, (b) entities that have concluded standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for data transfers with Supermetrics personal data outside the EEA or have provided other appropriate safeguards referred to in art. 46 GDPR. In order to obtain a copy of the security in question - please contact us at [email protected] .
4.11 PROTECTING OUR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS
We use the ClickCease ™ service software to protect against impression and click fraud for our advertising on advertising platforms. This software protects our ad campaigns by detecting and ruling out fraudulent audiences. For this purpose, user data is collected and processed in the form of an IP address, basic information about the computer device used by the user to access the advertisement, the browser used, its version and language (i.e. location), general geographic information, unique an identifier that is assigned by the software to each user's device, session duration and user interactions and clicks on our ads and on our Website.
The data in question is collected and stored on the Microsoft Azure platform, currently located in the United States, and this transfer is made by ClickCease on the basis of the Microsoft Azure Standard Contractual Clauses.
The data in question will be processed by ClickCease based in Israel. Israel is subject to European Commission Decision C ( 2011) 332 of 31 January 2011 stating an adequate level of protection of personal data with regard to automated processing of personal data.
The processing is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, which is to protect our campaigns against unfair practices.
4.12 OUR ADVERTISING CONTENT ON THE TABOOLA NETWORK
Taboola Europe Limited, based in Great Britain ("Taboola"), helps us promote our products and build awareness of our brand, enabling us to reach the audience we want to reach or who may be potentially interested in our products, which in turn means that our advertisements may be directed to you on the websites, mobile applications and other platforms of Taboola partners.
Taboola distributes the content of its advertisers, including ours, through the Taboola content recommendation distribution platform, on Taboola's sites, applications, tools, platforms and systems to generate impressions or direct traffic to advertisers' designated landing page URLs. Taboola, as part of its services, including those on the websites of Taboola affiliates, may provide you with advertisements based on your recent search history on websites belonging to the Taboola network.
For operational purposes, such as collecting data on conversions and performing platform analyzes, only within the limits of your consent to the use of marketing cookies, our Website may install Pixel Taboola or other such technologies on your end device.
According to your consent to the use of marketing cookies, information about users may be collected automatically. Taboola tags and pixels on advertiser sites collect information about page visits and actions (such as clicking or converting) related to the encrypted Taboola user ID on advertiser sites, in particular:
- from the advertiser's website events, including: conversion data, engagement signals (time on the page, scroll depth, session depth), hashed e-mails (if provided by the user), user gender (if provided by the user);
- information about the user's browser read from the user agent: the URL of the visited page, the referring page, the first and subsequent visits to the advertiser's website, operating system, browser type and browser version, the associated encrypted Taboola user ID read from the cookie file, the associated address IP that is truncated after 30 days to eliminate location accuracy.
In connection with the use of solutions provided by Taboola based in the United Kingdom - the data of the users of our Website, depending on the consent granted regarding the installation of cookies, may be transferred to the United Kingdom, the legal basis for the transfer of data will be an executive decision stating an adequate level of data protection personal data in Great Britain, i.e. decision no. C ( 2021) 4800 final , issued on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
The legal basis for the processing of your data in the manner described in this chapter and for the provision of Taboola data is your consent. You can withdraw your consent to the installation of individual cookies at any time HERE. The link to the tool enabling the management of consents for the installation of cookies is also always available in the footer of our Website. To delete cookies already stored on your computer, follow the instructions provided by your browser manufacturer on the help page for managing cookies in their products.
NOTIFICATION OF PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
Our Store offers the option of "product availability notification". To use it - all you have to do is provide us with your e-mail address to which you want to receive the notification. We will inform you when the product of your choice is available. By using product availability notifications, you consent to the processing of your email address in order to send you this notification. Your data will be deleted after sending the notification. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing in question - please inform us by e-mail: [email protected] .
YOUR REVIEW ON TRUSTPILOT
If you have made purchases in our Store, we may invite you to provide reviews of the purchased products in order to collect your opinion and improve our products and services. The legal basis for the processing of your data for this purpose is our legitimate interest in measuring the satisfaction of our customers.
To invite our customers to give a review, the link to the Trustpilot A / S platform ("Trustpilot") is sent. We do not transfer your data to Trust Pilot. If you decide to use the invitation to add a review and create an account on the Trustpilot platform - Trustpilot will become an administrator of your personal data independent of us. You can find out more about how Trustpilot will process your data in this case HERE .
As part of our cooperation with Trustpilot, we have the option of displaying reviews of our products on our Site. In this regard, we will become the administrator of your personal data visible in such an opinion, i.e. where applicable, in particular: your name and surname or the username indicated by you, the opinion presented, as well as your image, if you have added / added yours to your Trustpilot account. picture. We cannot edit and / or delete your data in this regard, we only use the technology of embedding opinions directly from Trustpilot. The processing is based on our legitimate interest in collecting and publishing opinions about our products.
PAYMENT WITH KLARNA
Due to our cooperation with the Klarna sales solution provider, in accordance with your consent to marketing cookies, we may use a Klarna-controlled component on the Site to send advertising messages for Klarna products or additional services at checkout, which uses local memory to identify the buyer, including cookies.
Both the installation of the cookies in question and the transmission of your data to Klarna in the form of, inter alia, internet identifiers, takes place on the basis of your consent expressed in the cookie management tool. A link to the tool used on the Website that allows you to manage your preferences in this regard can be found HERE. It is also always available in the footer of our Website.
In order to delete cookies stored on your computer, follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your browser on the help page for managing cookies in their products.
On our Website, we use the Facebook Messenger operated by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited to facilitate communication with users of our Website. We do not receive or process data beyond that related to communication with users. Meta Platforms Ireland Limited is an independent data controller of data processed in connection with the use of the messenger. You can find the data protection policy issued by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy .
We make every effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary security measures for servers, connections and the Website. In particular, communication between your computer and our server when we collect your personal data is encrypted using the SSL protocol ( Secure Socket Layer ). In addition, our databases are protected against access by third parties. All connections related to the performance of electronic payments by you, if this option is selected, will be made via a secure encrypted connection. In the case of using the services of subcontractors - we carefully verify their credibility and the security measures they apply in order to protect the data of users of our Website. However, the actions we take may turn out to be insufficient if you do not follow the safety rules yourself. In particular, we encourage you to always keep the login and password to the Website confidential and not to disclose them to third parties. In order to prevent the use of your account by unauthorized persons, please log out each time you finish using the Website.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Where appropriate, we may transfer the data:
- persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to data in order to perform their duties,
- processing entities to whom we commission this task, e.g. companies dealing with the operation of our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools and server space, companies providing advisory and marketing services to us, suppliers of analytical and remarketing tools used by us, to the extent which they process data on our behalf;
- other entities that will process personal data as an independent data administrator: e.g. courier companies for the purpose of shipping, companies servicing payments within the Store, business partners (including advertising) as part of the marketing tools used on the Website,
- public entities, if it results from an obligation imposed by law.
STORAGE PERIOD OF YOUR DATA
Your personal data will be processed by us for the period necessary to perform the contract for the provision of the customer account service (if concluded) and the performance of the contract for the sale of goods (if concluded), as well as for the period provided for by applicable law, primarily taking into account the period of limitation of claims resulting from civil law relations between you and us.
We are entitled to process personal data that we process based on your consent until your consent is revoked or until the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed, and when the given purpose of processing will be achieved and completed.
In the case of answering your inquiries, your personal data will be processed by us until the answer to your question is provided. After answering the question, your data may be stored by us, but only for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised against us and which we may be entitled to against you.
We will process the data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interest until you make a possible objection, or until the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed, and when the given purpose of processing is achieved and finished.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, within the limits specified by law and where applicable:
- access to the content of your data and rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and transfer of your data,
- in situations where we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal,
- object at any time to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for reasons related to your particular situation. In such a situation, we will no longer process this personal data for the given purpose, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims,
- object at any time to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for the purposes of direct marketing,
- to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: [email protected] .
Profiling of personal data in order to present them tailored to your preferences takes place only on the basis of your express consent.
Providing your data is voluntary, but failure to do so may result in the inability to use most of the services of our Website as well as participation in our programs.
QUESTIONS AND RESERVATIONS