100 Days for Return Terms and Conditions
Constituting a 100-day return policy for not used, Kinderkraft products:
- The responsible party for this policy and Terms and Conditions is 4Kraft sp. z o. o. as a limited liability company under Polish law with its registered office in Poznań, business address: ul. Tatrzańska 1/5, 60-413 Poznań, Poland, entered into the Polish National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court in Poznań, KRS entry number: 0000378767, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 7811861679 (hereinafter: “4kraft”). 4kraft’s authorised representative seated in the territory of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is: “UK Authorised Representative: Authorised Representative Service”, The Old Methodist Chapel, Great Hucklow, SK17 8RG, UK.
- These terms and conditions apply only to Kinderkraft products purchased directly from the Kinderkraft online store available at: www.kinderkraft.co.uk and located in the territory of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, excluding British overseas territories  (hereinafter: "Products").
- These return terms and conditions are offered only to customers who have purchased Kinderkraft products for private use only (hereinafter: “Consumers”).
- These return terms and conditions shall in no way affect Consumer’s legally enforceable right of withdrawal from a contract concluded by means of information and communication technology (so called “14 days withdrawal period” as per UK standard).
- Any Product purchased directly from 4kraft which remains in its original packaging and which bears no signs of use (i.e. has at most been tried and tested) may be returned to 4kraft within 100 days of purchase.
- The Consumer shall not bear the costs of a return. These terms and conditions cover the free of charge handling of shipment. The Consumer receives a prepaid and filled in return label. The label is sent as an attachment via electronic communication used in a given case (e.g. email, chat, social media platform). The Consumer is advised to print the return label and have it prepared for the shipment. Then the Consumer should deliver the package to a local pick-up point. After that a courier delivers it to the 4kraft’s warehouse. This service is free of charge.
- If the Consumer sends the Product at own expense, the Consumer is not reimbursed for the shipment.
- The Consumer is under an obligation to deliver the Product in the original packaging, with all accessories (where applicable). At the Consumer’s request 4kraft will provide instructions on the correct way to pack the Products. Returned Products that are incomplete will not be accepted.
- The Consumer is obliged to correctly fill in the return form and enclose it with the returned goods. A sample form can be found https://kinderkraft.co.uk/returns.
- Returns should be directed to the address indicated by 4kraft’s employees (hereinafter: “Customer Service department”). Addresses may differ in each individual case.
- Upon receipt and prompt verification of the correctness of the return by 4kraft, the Consumer will be refunded in full for the purchase.
- The refund will be made in a manner identical to the payment method used by the Consumer unless it proves to be impossible or grossly inconvenient for the parties. In such case the refund will be made by wire transfer to the Consumer’s account indicated in a separate communication with 4kraft.
- The right of return does not apply to parts of Products, Product components or accessories - only to total Products or a set of Products purchased in a single offer.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Polish law, subject to exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- Invalidity of any provision of these terms and conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- In case of any questions or doubts please contact us on email address: [email protected]. You can also phone our Customer Service department: +44 20 4525 0748 (operational Mon.-Fr. 8:00 - 15:00).
- These return terms and conditions do not apply to Products which were personalised by manufacturer as per Consumer’s request.
 Especially: Falklands, Bermuda and Cayman Islands.